Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This is my sweatpants, hair up, no makeup kind of day.

... Actually, that's everyday and nix the sweatpants. It's 90 degrees out! Wait... that doesn't sound too bad, what's the heat index? 118!? No, thank you!
Anyways.. today seems particularly different because I feel.. girly. Watching What-Not-To-Wear and wanting a pint of ice cream. Girl.

So as I'm watching my female oriented show wanting my delicious pint.. *cough, GALLON, cough* of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream, I read a review for my latest story (well, prologue to the story). And it's great!
"Short, but touching despite its brevity. The introduction grabbed me right away. It's so nice to see homage paid to the commander's crew (whether they're OC or not) - a hands-on Shepard would've made many friendships across his/her extensive service record to haunt the corridors, I'm sure! Joker's comment about naming the ship after the deceased doctor really stuck with me. I'd love to see this expanded in future chapters."
~rednightmare

It's those kinds of reviews that push me to write more. But, then the writer's block comes around and I can not think of anything! Hopefully, though, this story will keep going smoothly.

Well... guess it's time to get down to drafting out chapter one. :)

Love, Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment