Monday, August 9, 2010

Media Monday #1: Part Deux

Shortly after I posted the first Media Monday post, I was informed through Twitter about the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Collector's Edition. Running about $100.00 USD there are two versions being sold. Each Collector's Edition comes with "an exclusive art book, and a bonus disc with a making-of video, preview of the comic, trailers, and the game soundtrack. Other inclusions are more ambitious, like two exclusive single-player maps for use in-game, or an actual hard copy strategy map of Rome" (Steve Watts, 1up.com). Also included with the CE will be a jack-in-the-box. GameStop shoppers who order Ubisoft's new addition to the trilogy will be getting the Harlequin Model.
The Harlequin Exclusive to GameStop
All other retailer's will be selling the Doctor model.
The Doctor exclusive to everywhere else. Personally speaking, I HATE jack-in-the-boxes, BUT for the CE, I would willingly make an exception. The doctor would be my first choice because it just looks so much better... and not as creep I think. Now I know the images above show the PS3 game pictured with the Harlequin and Xbox 360 game pictured with the Doctor, but, the different characters come with either console game, it just depends on where you pre-order it.

I'd say this announcement makes for a better Media Monday, eh?

Olivia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment