Sunday, August 8, 2010

The New Plan for the Blog!

For all you followers, new and old... here's how it'll roll.

Sundays shall be: Music of the Week Days.
Sunday posts will have seven, that's right, SEVEN, music videos for the week. They can be seven at random songs or a week dedicated to a certain artist, i.e. David Guetta, The Who, Katy Perry, etc. if you would like to request a song, leave a comment on the Sunday posts and I will definitely play it.

Mondays: Media Mondays
Whether it be a feature film, short film, vlog, Youtube vid, video game, if it's technology, media, whatever, there will be a post here on Mondays. It might be my review of a film (new or old)or video game (mostly new, most likely), a recommendation with a link or information on how to get your eyeballs on it, or just something I think you should see. Bring on the popcorn and coke, and don't forget the controllers!

Tuesdays: Culinary Tuesdays
Tuesday posts will feature recipes, meal ideas, meal reviews, and recommendations. {Sort of like a Food Network day.} If it's food, it's here!

Wednesdays: History Wednesday
As a BIGTIME history buff, history should be a part of my blog, right? So Wednesdays will have a this day in history segment. Sometimes extra things will be included in the "This day in History" post. Links to additional information about the event or person.

Thursdays: A Day of... Rant?
I can't guarantee I'll have something to rant about everyday, but I'll certainly make the effort. I mean, I do have six days to find something.

Fridays: Fields Friday
Fields being a synonym for campus, I am going to talk about what's going on on the Arkansas State campus for my first year of college. This will include campus activities, athletics, and reviews of the cafeteria food. Yum! Anyways, this will also track the progressions through my Freshman year of college. Gotta start over somewhere, eh?

Saturdays: RecapDay
Everything that happened on the blog during the week. The list of requests for "Music of the Week" will be listed. As well as any other suggestions from the readers.

There you go! Olivia's prescription for your daily dose of information, entertainment (more likely), and all around tom-foolery. (:)) Let me know what you think with a comment to this post. In addition, special shout outs to people will be worked into the post for any given day. Shout outs can be for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

Thus concludes this third PSA.

Love Olivia. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment