Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Day of Rant #2



Lately, I've been getting a lot of praise for how responsible and independent I'm being. I mean I went today and set up a bank account in preparation for college and adult life!... and to have somewhere to put my money.

ALSO, I've been looking for a vehicle here lately to get me around. Good news is I've found one and have contacted the owner. Also also, my dad and step-mom say go for it while again praising my responsibility.

My mom on the other hand was not so happy. She called it a piece of shit and told me I could do better.

...

GEE thanks mom!! You could be at least a little bit happy that I'm BUYING MYSELF a car and I'm not expecting any help on getting it! But noooooo! ughhh.. :P
If there is such an issue why don't you buy me a freaking vehicle!

Oh well.. buying an '89 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer. :)

Olivia <3

1 comment:

  1. That is a freaking AWESOME car!!!! I would take anything made by Jeep (second only to Ford pickups...) in a heartbeat!!! I don't know what her problem with it is... unless it doesn't run. In which case, I would agree. But as long as it goes, it's all good. Of course, I would just want it to go mudding in... Stuff like that makes me happy... And it's good for hauling trailers/boats/campers/etc. Just throwing that out there... Love you, girl! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete