Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Combination Lo Mein. RecapDay and Music of the Week #2



RecapDay #1
Well.. it's a late post due to the very very very very busy day I had yesterday. I went from Montgomery, AL to Cabot, AR in one car, timing from around 9:20 in the AM to about 5:30 in the PM. Then upon arrival I went to my BFF's birthday party. A surprise for him as I had this brilliant scheme planned for the past few days. All in all it was a brilliant party.

There was at least one request for this soon to be upcoming Music of the Week #2 from Gavin Woodcock, which is an advertisement from Honda.

Music of the Week #2

See.. I told you it was soon to be upcoming.

Sunday: An advert for Honda requested by Gavin Woodcock.


Monday: Get Ready~Rare Earth


Tuesday: I'm Gonna Take You Higher~Sly and the Family Stone


Wednesday: Soul Bossa Nova~Quincy Jones


Thursday: Glitter in the Air~P!nk


Friday: Colourless Colour~La Roux


Saturday: Dancing in the Street~Martha and the Vandellas (Extremely fitting because I'll be doing this for my last night in Cabot)


Hope you enjoy this week's random assortment. :)

Olivia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment