Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Day of Rant #1

Okay, so the inspiration for this rant actually came pretty early this morning while I was watching one of my favorite morning shows.

I was watching What Not to Wear and chillaxing on Facebook. When a RoosterTeeth friend messaged me with a simple "Hey". So in polite banter, I said hey back. In the usual way he replied "What up?". Well I told him I was watching What Not to Wear. Replying with an LOL, I didn't really understand why that was so lol, to be honest. I returned an "ummmmkay??" in an attempt get past the conversation. The rest went a bit like this:

RT friend: :P
Me: o.O
RT friend: :D
Me: o.O
RT friend: So, what's up?

REALLY?! REALLY?! I just told you 2 minutes ago that I was watching What Not to Wear!
Number One: I HATE IT, IT PEEVES ME, WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "WHAT'S UP?" It's kind of like "Hey, what are you doing? Yes I'm prying into your life." Next time some says "what's up?" to me I'm going to say something creative like... making a VERY ELABORATE renaissance costume to wear while I play Assassin's Creed or getting ready for a local meeting of the Baby Seal Saviour club.

So please.. think before you ask me, "What's up?" next time. Especially if you want a decent answer.

Olivia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment