Monday, August 9, 2010

Media Monday #1



For Media Monday, I have two youtube videos for you. The first is the original newscast from Huntsville, Alabama. Since I am currently in Montgomery, it wasn't long before we heard about it down here. It's been out for a little while, but with this being the first Media Monday, I found it necessary to share.

The original video: {Part One}

{Part Two}


A couple of my friends, Michael and Savannah to be exact, found these fabulous remixes of the above video. Think I might just dirpy them. :)
The Song Mixes:




So, special thanks to her. And an additional thank you to the uploader, SherrieLeaLaird. You can currently buy this song off the iTunes Store for $1.29. Don't believe me? Here's a screen capture and a link to the Bed Intruder Song. (<< click for iTunes)



Olivia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment