Sunday, June 20, 2010

YOU ARE A BITCH!

Why?

Because you can get away with murder and I get axed for every little thing.
When I ask you to be useful, it's because I grow tired of having to do everything alone when you get to sleep all day. A luxury I am NEVER afforded.
You're dependent on everything, dejected that you can't u
se your paychecks for what you truly want, your girlfriend. You do NOTHING and trips to Memphis are funded entirely by your mother who could use the money for much more useful things. Take note, you worthless ass, if she funds your trip b
e home when she wants you to be. And don't ever tell your girlfriend that your mom is being a pain in the ass because YOU meddled behind her back and asked your BLOOD sister to say she didn't want to come and visit her.
and because there are so many other afflictions I shall only say, etc. to continue.

To take a word from Paul Bettany's Geoffrey Chaucer " I will eviscerate you in fiction. Every pimple, every character flaw. I was naked for a day; you will be naked for eternity."
Love Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment