Friday, June 11, 2010

The first time we hugged I wished I could have stayed there forever.

I sometimes beg for the opportunity to change my relationship status to "in a relationship". But then I realize it won't be the same without your name accompanying it.
You messaged me yesterday to tell me you got soaked by the rain, too bad it wasn't until today I found this quote. Then, maybe I could have thought of something wittier and flirtier to say than,"Awww, I'm sorry :("
So here is an Ally Qwerty saying:
"If rain drops were kisses, I would send you showers. If hugs were seas I'd, send you oceans. And if love was a person, I'd send you me!!"
See what I mean by unfortunate timing. :p

On top of that, a guy, that I liked from about January to April, who virtually ignored me all throughout the second semester wanted my number to coordinate some time to hang out sometime and catch up. And then told me I looked good at prom.

AGGGHHHHH!!! Really?!

I mean... I know what I'm going to do and how I feel but really?

love Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment